Topics in Emergency Medicine is organized by Northwest Seminars and would be held during Sep 22 - 26, 2019 at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, Sedona, Arizona, United States of America. This CME conference has been approved with 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, paramedics, pre-hospital emergency medicine care providers and all other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of not only the specialty, but also of additional related disciplines which both impact and are impacted by it.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to :
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of services inherent in the professions
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, contraindications and precautions of drugs based on their chemical and pharmacologic properties
• Outline comprehensive patient management plans for the special patient population discussed
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of all aspects of patient care regardless of the clinical environment in which the practice resides
• Incorporate the published tenets of pertinent, recognized external organizations, institutions, and professional groups defining medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, and health care management standards.
|Contact No. :||(800) 222-6927,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|