Pediatric Emergency Medicine is organized by Northwest Seminars (NWS) and will be held from Sep 23 - 26, 2019 at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, Sedona, Arizona, United States of America.
This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and all other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the emergency medicine specialty or are impacted by it.
20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
20 Class A CEC
20 contact hours
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to :
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of services inherent in the professions
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, contraindications and precautions of drugs based on their chemical and pharmacologic properties
• Outline comprehensive patient management plans for the special patient population discussed
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of all aspects of patient care regardless of the clinical environment in which the practice resides
• Incorporate the published tenets of pertinent, recognized external organizations, institutions, and professional groups defining medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, and health care management standards.
|Contact No. :||(800) 222-6927
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|MD/DO - Regular Payment||22 Sep,2019||USD 900.00|
|MD/DO - Daily: 1st Day Attending||22 Sep,2019||USD 230.00|
|MD/DO - Additional Day fee||22 Sep,2019||USD 230.00|
|AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA - Regular Payment||22 Sep,2019||USD 800.00|
|AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA - Daily: 1st Day Attending||22 Sep,2019||USD 205.00|
|AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA - Additional Day fee||22 Sep,2019||USD 205.00|
|Resident/RN/Others - Regular Payment||22 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Resident/RN/Others - Daily: 1st Day Attending||22 Sep,2019||USD 180.00|
|Resident/RN/Others - Additional Day fee||22 Sep,2019||USD 180.00|