Today's Best Treatments for the Upper Extremity: Rapidly Resolve Hand, Wrist & Elbow Problems with Ease is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 09, 2019 at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Strength and Conditioning Specialists
• Exercise Physiologists
• Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
When you’re working with upper extremity patients, sometimes progress can feel like an uphill battle.
Many patients have difficulty describing upper extremity symptoms, so localizing the problem can be a challenge. Scar tissue and edema often limit tissue gliding so much that it interferes with exercises and functional tasks. And when standard treatment protocols fall short of expectations, this can leave your patients frustrated, pained by activities that give them purpose, and resigned to surgical options.
But with the latest advances in upper extremity rehabilitation, helping your patients achieve their functional goals is easier than ever.
Sign up now for this hands-on training, and learn how to get to the root cause of impairment faster with a comprehensive assessment that combines the best evaluations currently available. Revolutionize your therapy toolbox with innovative interventions you can use immediately to accelerate progress. And design advanced plans of care for a variety of common upper extremity diagnoses, fluently combining techniques for optimal outcomes.
Join the former president of the American Society of Hand Therapists, Kristin Valdes, as she guides you through a proven framework for upper extremity rehabilitation that has helped countless patients regain lost function and rediscover life without the pain.
• Evaluate the latest advances in upper extremity rehabilitation and their implications for your patients.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive assessment, identifying and differentiating root causes of pain and impairment.
• Integrate the most effective interventions for restoring function and improving ROM, strength, dexterity, mobility, stability, proprioception and sensation.
• Combine multiple approaches for better outcomes, including provocative testing, neuromuscular reeducation, elastic taping, graded motor imagery, mirror therapy, eccentric exercises and more.
• Design effective, innovative plans of care for a wide range of upper extremity diagnoses.
• Apply the assessments and interventions discussed in this seminar to a series of interactive case scenarios.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||19 Nov,2019||USD 209.99|
|Single Registration - Conference Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 229.99|
|2 plus Group Rate per Person - Conference Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 209.99|