Mayo Clinic Thoracic Pathology Workshop 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Sep 06 - 07, 2019 at Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary.
Pathologists, pulmonologists, residents, fellows, and other clinicians with an interest in pulmonary pathology.
• 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™
• 11.00 Attendance
This two-day course will provide pathologists, pulmonologists, residents and fellows with pivotal diagnostic, predictive and prognostic information on neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung (including respiratory cytology), pleura, thymus, and heart. The course will feature a keynote presentation, various workshops, tumor board, and multidisciplinary discussion of interstitial lung diseases. The workshop format will include a 15-minute overview by a course faculty member (my approach to …) followed by moderated 45 minutes of case presentations, which will incorporate cases submitted by the attendees.
• Keynote Presentation on Common Forms of Lung Cancer
• Workshops featuring an opportunity for attendees to present their own cases
• Interactive formats featuring a tumor board and multidisciplinary discussion that will engage participant in the work-up and analysis of interesting and cutting-edge thoracic pathology cases
• Develop a more comprehensive interpretation of the diagnostic criteria for interstitial lung diseases.
• Enhance diagnostic skills in classification of tumors of the lung, pleura and thymus.
• Apply current guidelines for appropriate test utilization.
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688
June 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Conference Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 500.00|
|Allied Health, Pas, ARNPs, Nurses, Retirees - Conference Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 400.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Early Fee||06 Jul,2019||USD 400.00|
|Allied Health, Pas, ARNPs, Nurses, Retirees - Early Fee||06 Jul,2019||USD 300.00|
Mercure Budapest Korona Hotel,
Kecskemeti utca 14,
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 1053,
Hotel Palazzo Zichy,
Budapest, Lorinc pap ter 2,
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 1088,