Mayo Clinic Thoracic Pathology Workshop 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Sep 06 - 07, 2019 at Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary.
Pathologists, pulmonologists, residents, fellows, and other clinicians with an interest in pulmonary pathology.
• 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™
• 11.00 Attendance
This two-day course will provide pathologists, pulmonologists, residents and fellows with pivotal diagnostic, predictive and prognostic information on neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung (including respiratory cytology), pleura, thymus, and heart. The course will feature a keynote presentation, various workshops, tumor board, and multidisciplinary discussion of interstitial lung diseases. The workshop format will include a 15-minute overview by a course faculty member (my approach to …) followed by moderated 45 minutes of case presentations, which will incorporate cases submitted by the attendees.
• Keynote Presentation on Common Forms of Lung Cancer
• Workshops featuring an opportunity for attendees to present their own cases
• Interactive formats featuring a tumor board and multidisciplinary discussion that will engage participant in the work-up and analysis of interesting and cutting-edge thoracic pathology cases
• Develop a more comprehensive interpretation of the diagnostic criteria for interstitial lung diseases.
• Enhance diagnostic skills in classification of tumors of the lung, pleura and thymus.
• Apply current guidelines for appropriate test utilization.
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688
June 30, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Early Fee||06 Jul,2019||USD 400.00|
|Physicians and Scientists - Conference Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 500.00|
|Allied Health, Pas, ARNPs, Nurses, Retirees - Early Fee||06 Jul,2019||USD 300.00|
|Allied Health, Pas, ARNPs, Nurses, Retirees - Conference Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 400.00|
Mercure Budapest Korona Hotel,
Kecskemeti utca 14,
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 1053,
Hotel Palazzo Zichy,
Budapest, Lorinc pap ter 2,
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 1088,
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news