20th Annual Therapies In Schools Conference 2019 is organized by Education Resources, Inc. (ERI) and will be held from Nov 21 - 22, 2019 at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, Framingham, Massachusetts, United States of America.
National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy Inc. (NBCOT) Professional Development Provider - 15 PDU’s. This course meets the criteria for 12 contact hours (1.2 CEUs, PDUs). Application has been made to the NJ Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Participants who require Massachusetts PDPs can bring their Certificate of Attendance to their respective districts for approval. Approved by the NY State Board of Physical Therapy and by the NY State Education Department for 14.4 contact hours.
ERI provides sessions for therapists who have been working for many years, as well as therapists new to practice in a school-based setting, providing a diverse array of options for participants. This year’s topics include cutting-edge sessions including:
• helping children prepare their brains and bodies for learning,
• utilizing neurological approaches to improve self-regulation,
• effectively implementing a trauma-informed approach,
• strategies for building effective groups,
• fostering internal motivation in students,
• facilitating improved postural control, and
• learning effective ways to collaborate with their team members, both in school and the community.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||508-359-6533
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Group fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 475.00|
|Single day fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 265.00|