The Similarities Between Quality Marriages and Quality Long Lasting Dentistry and Improving Your Effectiveness as a Dental Professional is organized by Ultradent Products, Inc. and will be held on May 03, 2019 at Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 CE Hours.
Modern operative dentistry is guided by some very important principles that must be understood in order to create predictable, quality, long-lasting results. There is a plethora of restorative materials available today, and we as clinicians must be as knowledgeable as possible about each of them. We must know when to use composite, lithium disilicate, zirconia, porcelain, metal, etc., and we must know the dos and don'ts for preparing the tooth and the chosen material. Join Dr. Dan Fischer as he discusses a fun way to help dental professionals stay on top of the complex and ever-changing dental world by comparing the creation of quality, long-lasting dentistry with the creation of a quality, long-lasting marriage. You’ll see that what can be boring becomes fun and, hence, memorable, assuring immediate and lasting implementation.
• The importance direct veneers and esthetic composite restorations play in the reconstruction of teeth
• When posts should be used and when indirect dentistry is best for the patient
• Advancements in today's bonding and adhesive technologies
• How to achieve profound hemostasis and maintain control throughout your procedures
• The two different types of tooth staining and possible causes of each
• How whitening products work
• The safety and effectiveness of whitening agents
• Possible contraindications for whitening
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||801.572.4200
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|