The Hands-On Guide to Vestibular Rehabilitation: Clinical Decision-Making to Treat Vertigo, Dizziness, & Balance Disorders is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Aug 14, 2019 at Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Nurse Practitioners
The course begins with assessment and treatment techniques for BPPV, including a lab component to practice technique, hand positioning, and patient-specific modifications. You will become skilled to better recognize BPPV and subsequently recognize the presentations that do not fit the BPPV pattern. Further assessment and treatment of the non-BPPV diagnoses will also be addressed through functional assessments and treatment progressions.
Participants of this course will walk out with a deeper understanding of assessment, treatment techniques, patient-specific modifications, and differential diagnosis skills for the dizzy patient. Take your skills to a new level when you can pinpoint the areas where therapy can intervene to promote the desired functional gains for patients and the strategies to appropriately progress patients through each of those areas.
• Perform assessment techniques for vestibular patients with proper technique and appropriate patient-specific modifications.
• Analyze findings of a vestibular assessment to determine a therapy diagnosis.
• Recognize key subjective reports to further enhance evaluation and differential diagnosis skills.
• Evaluate findings that assist in differentiation of central, peripheral and cervicogenic dizziness.
• Formulate a plan of care based on findings from assessments to improve functional outcomes.
• Select proper treatment techniques from evidence-based guidelines for vestibular rehabilitation.
• Evaluate prognosis based on accurate diagnostic procedures.
• Develop appropriate goals for patients considering complete medical history and presenting factors that may modify rehab outcomes.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 209.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: per person||13 Aug,2019||USD 209.99|
|Coordinator Fee||13 Aug,2019||USD 30.00|