The General and Special Education Summit: Behavioural Challenges, Mental Health and Brain-Based Learning is organized by Jack Hirose & Associates Inc. and will be held from Dec 02 - 04, 2019 at Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
Who Should Attend:
Education and Clinical Professionals: K–12 Classroom Teachers, School Counsellors/Psychologists, Learning Assistance/ Resource Teachers, School Administrators, School Paraprofessionals including Special Education Assistants, Classroom Assistants and Childcare Workers. All other professionals who support students including but not limited to: Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists, Clinical Counsellors, Family Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Addiction Counsellors, Youth Workers, Mental Health Workers, Probation Officers, and Early Childhood Educators.
Parents, Caregiver, Foster Parents, Grandparents, and Extended Family raising a child.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion after every workshop. Workshops are pre-approved for 5.5 or 6 credits per day unless otherwise specified.
• Peer Orientation: Why Children are Stressed, Why Parents and Teachers are
• Disempowered and How to Restore a Healthy Balance in Adult-Child Relationships
• Multi-Model Communication and Learning Strategies for Children Who Face Significant Challenges
• Stress Trauma and Learning: How to Develop Brain-Based Interventions
• Strengthening Executive Skills to Promote School Success
• Is It Disability Behaviour or Just Disruptive Behaviour?
• Reading, Writing and the Brain: Developing Effective Interventions
• High Functioning Autism
• 25 Self-Regulation Strategies and Skills for Children and Adolescents
• Mental Health Issues in the Classroom
• Dyslexia: What it is, What it is Not and How to Help Students
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||604.924.0296,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Individual 1 Day Enrollment - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 249.00|
|Individual 1 Day Enrollment - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 269.00|
|Individual 2 Day Enrollment - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 449.00|
|Individual 2 Day Enrollment - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 469.00|
|Individual 3 Day Enrollment - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 639.00|
|Individual 3 Day Enrollment - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 659.00|
|Group 3 -7 - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 619.00|
|Group 3 - 7 - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 639.00|
|Group 8 - 14 - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 599.00|
|Group 8 - 14 - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 619.00|
|Group 15 plus - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 579.00|
|Group 15 plus - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 599.00|
|Full-Time Student - Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||CAD 579.00|
|Full-Time Student - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||CAD 599.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news