The Enrolled Nurses' Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Apr 29 - 30, 2019 at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre, Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10.45 CPD Hours.
As an enrolled nurse, you are essential to the provision of high-quality health care in Australia today. Make sure you are one of the well-informed and up-to-date nursing professionals by attending this conference. Take time out to network with like-minded colleagues at this annual Ausmed Education event. Topics include:
• Practical pearls relevant to your clinical area
• Key updates on wound management and diabetes
• Medication knowledge tailored to ENs
An opportunity to discuss professional issues, network with colleagues, and much, much more … Ausmed Education’s Enrolled Nurses’ Conferences are always highly evaluated and very popular. They are relevant to enrolled nurses who work in any setting and offer you a wonderful opportunity to ensure your knowledge does not slip.
Need for Program:
Enrolled nurses (ENs) are under pressure to extend their scope of practice and broaden their nursing knowledge. This includes being proficient and skilled in selected areas of care. In addition, the gap between evidence and practice continues to widen - weakening the effectiveness of patient outcomes. As responsibility and accountability is fundamental to the work of ENs, it is imperative that continuous updates to knowledge and skills are integrated into all aspects of patient care.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this program is to improve patient outcomes by increasing the clinical and professional knowledge and practice of enrolled nurses.
• Use information from patients about their care preferences in the development of the nursing care plan
• Critically interpret and use patient information from a range of sources to provide best practice nursing care
• Use communication as a therapeutic tool to facilitate collegial and interprofessional collaboration
• Implement and evaluate care that reflects best available nursing evidence so that safe and quality care is provided
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||28 Apr,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||28 Apr,2019||AUD 460.00|