The Core - Stability, Breathing, and Training is organized by HealthClick and will be held on Dec 06, 2019 at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, New Jersey, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.5 hours of CME credit.
Clinicians will be presented with the information to assess and correct a variety of breathing patterns and core stabilization strategies to optimize the most efficient pattern for all patients and conditions. A few of concepts that will be taught and practiced during this lab based course include appropriate postural positioning, reflexive stabilization, isometric rotational stability, proprioceptive facilitation, irradiation, approximation, and core integration with prime movers. Applications of techniques will cover beginning core activation for the post-op or ICU patient in supine position all the way to the high level performance client utilizing asymmetric positions.
Course Objectives are:
• Discuss the concepts of the working model of the core.
• Identify how to reflexively activate the core using facilitation and approximation.
• Assess respiraton and stabilization patterns and develop corrections to optimize performance.
• Develop rehab programs that train and progress core stability with functional movements.
• Identify the most appropriate low level core activation activities that can be utilized to improve the functional movement for patients in ICU, acute and SNF settings.
• Demonstrate low and mid level core activation activities for home health and outpatient clients.
• Demonstrate high level therapeutic activities for outpatient, wellness and sports performance patients/clients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800 300 5512
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $220.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|