Symposia at Sea: Practical Soft Tissue Tumor Pathology: A Contemporary and Comprehensive Course on the Baltic Sea is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Jul 15 - 26, 2019 at Regal Princess, Copenhagen, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden), Denmark.
For the most updated cruise information visit the webpage: https://www.edusymp.com/product/details/1172
Call (813)806-1050 direct, Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 PM EST.
Non-US/Canadian Residents - register for cruise symposia ONLY through Professional Travel via email at: email@example.com.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
This seminar is designed to provide a practical yet comprehensive review of soft tissue tumor pathology. A pattern-based approach to diagnosis, including an emphasis on differential diagnosis, as well as the use of ancillary diagnostic methods (especially immunohistochemistry) will be discussed.
Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Apply a pattern-based approach to the differential diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
• Describe the evolution of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for soft tissue tumors.
• Utilize immunohistochemistry for accurate diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
• Order appropriate molecular tests for accurate diagnosis of soft tissue sarcomas.
• Recognize histologic and genetic subtypes of gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
• Discuss the differential diagnosis of mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Recognize recently described mesenchymal tumors of the head and neck.
• Discuss the differential diagnosis of cutaneous spindle cell tumors.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||17 Mar,2019||USD 1095.00|