Symposia at Sea: Pathology of the Gastrointestinal Tract on Cruise Control is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from May 25 - Jun 01, 2019 at Sapphire Princess, Southampton, England, United Kingdom.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Call (813)806-1050 direct, Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 PM EST.
Non-US/Canadian Residents - register for cruise symposia ONLY through Professional Travel via email at: email@example.com.
Course Description :
This seminar is designed to provide a practical review of current topics in gastrointestinal pathology. Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery will discuss basic to advanced topics, pitfalls and pearls to gastrointestinal pathology diagnosis. Topics will range from iatrogenic pathology to polyps throughout the gastrointestinal tract to mesenchymal lesions.
• Discuss iatrogenic forms of gastrointestinal tract injury.
• Be aware of pitfalls in interpreting endoscopic resection samples, especially from the esophagus.
• Recognize, assess and diagnose gastric polyps, dysplasia and their clinical correlations.
• Address various types of neoplastic and non-neoplastic small intestinal pathology.
• Recognize various unusual forms of gastric carcinoma.
• Be aware of unusual types of colitis as well as classic forms.
• Master the new classifications and staging of appendiceal neoplasms.
• Recognize various types of syndromic and sporadic polyps of the colorectum.
• Recognize several pitfalls in immunolabeling of various types of gastrointestinal tract lesions.
• Develop an approach to gastrointestinal mesenchymal lesions.
• Explain the importance of location within the layers of the gastrointestinal tissues to better classify various tumor types.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
|Contact No. :||813-806-1000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 1095.00|