Survival Skills for Today's Gynecologist Fall 2019
Survival Skills for Today's Gynecologist Fall is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Nov 01 - 03, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America.
World Class CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 17 cognate credits to this program.
This practical course stresses how to enhance your day-to-day office GYN practice with relevant, important procedures and therapies that are easy to master, comfortable to incorporate and solidly reimbursable. Upgrade your skills and clinical approach to meet the needs of your gynecologic patients for the future. Feel good about offering comprehensive, up-to-date information and services that will expand your gynecologic practice while making it more enjoyable and rewarding for you. Whether solo or a group, this course will change the way you practice medicine.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Appreciate current pap smear guidelines and their forthcoming change
• Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice
• Expand diagnostic and treatment skills regarding headaches and migraines
• Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for pelvic pain, AUB, fibroids and endometriosis
• Appreciate risk management for your patients with dense breast tissue and your obligations under current “Dense Breast” legislation
• Treat overactive bladder and develop strategies for assessment, diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction, including surgical options
• Understand the clinically relevant nuances of breast cancer screening with 3-D mammography, breast ultrasound and MRI, including a brief overview of what faster and more effective breast cancer screening may look like in the future (High Res and AI)
• Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
• Understand how to better protect the female patient’s bone health
• Apply new guidelines for adnexal masses
• Improve clinical acumen, re: your patient’s breast health, and know when to order what breast imaging tests.
• Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using US and hCG
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the women’s health practitioner
• Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
• Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
|Contact No. :||980-819-5095
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Nurse Practitioner Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 995.00|
|Physician Assistant fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 995.00|
|Friday: Single-Day Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 795.00|
|Saturday: Single-Day Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 895.00|
|Sunday: Single-Day Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 795.00|