Survival Skills for Today's Gynecologist is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Apr 12 - 14, 2019 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This course is designed for OB-GYN physicians, NPs and PAs who work in an office setting, and primary care practitioners who focus on women’s health.
World Class CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 20 cognate credits to this program.
Want to make a decent and honest living as a gynecologist? This practical course stresses how to enhance your day-to-day office GYN practice with relevant, important procedures and therapies that are easy to master, comfortable to incorporate and solidly reimbursable. Upgrade your skills and clinical approach to meet the needs of your gynecologic patients for the future. Feel good about offering comprehensive, up-to-date information and services that will expand your gynecologic practice while making it more enjoyable and rewarding for you. Whether solo or a group, this course will change the way you practice medicine.
Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Incorporate helpful business tips to invigorate your practice operations and profits in the rapidly evolving healthcare environment
• Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using U/S and hCG
• Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
• Educate patients about breast cancer screening guidelines and the multiple new imaging modalities available, including how to choose the best one for a particular patient
• Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the gynecologist or primary care professional
• Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
• Appreciate current pap smear guidelines and their forthcoming changes
• Treat overactive bladder and recognize pelvic floor dysfunction
• Expand the GYN’s role in managing common medical problems, including depression, thyroid dysfunction, lipid/lipoprotein disorders and uncomplicated hypertension
• Read and interpret DXA scans
• Apply new guidelines for adnexal masses
|Contact No.||:||(980) 819-5095,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Nurse Practitioner Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 995.00|
|Physician Assistant Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 995.00|
|Retired Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 995.00|
|Resident/Military Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 995.00|
|Single Day Tuition (Friday) Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|
|Single Day Tuition (Saturday) Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 795.00|
|Single Day Tuition (Sunady) Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 795.00|