Surgical Placement of Dental Implants: A Restorative-Driven Approach is organized by Glidewell Laboratories and will be held from Sep 6-7, 2019 at Glidewell International Technology Center, Irvine, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 Hours CE Credits.
This course will demonstrate practical step-by-step protocol in ideal dental implant surgical placement and various designs and treatment plans for prosthetic reconstruction. The attendee will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the benefits of implant dentistry to their patients. Participants will also learn the fundamentals of implant placement in a model-based, hands-on session.
During this course, topics include:
• Diagnosing and treatment planning single-unit cases
• Posterior, single-unit implant prosthetics: the two-appointment implant restoration
• Techniques for proper atraumatic extractions for future implant sites
• Socket preservation and grafting protocols: Simple but essential tools for the General Dentists
• Considerations for anterior implant placement: What are the rules?
• The fundamentals of implant placement in a model-based, hands-on session.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-854-7256
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 1895.00|
|Staff Member - Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 395.00|