Suicide Prevention Course is organized by Seattle Children's Hospital and will be held on May 13, 2019 at Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
• Registered Nurses (inpatient, outpatient, public health, school nurses, etc.)
• Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Physicians and Physician Assistants
This course will provide nurses information about the complex nature of suicide; and how to assess and determine risks and the appropriate treatment and management for at-risk patients, both in the healthcare setting and the community. This 6-hour class is intended to meet the requirements for the State of Washington mandatory suicide prevention training for nurses and will include the special needs of the pediatric population.
• Introduction, Research/Statistics, Definitions, Cultural Considerations
• Suicide Assessment Including Practice and Documentation
• Treatment and Management of Suicide Risk
• Veterans at Risk
• Risk of Imminent Harm Through Self Injurious Behaviors or Lethal Means
• Resources for Healthcare Professionals
• Describe the risks of suicide
• Discuss assessment tools/management/treatment of suicide
• Apply suicide risk assessments to case scenarios
• Describe veterans and suicide risk
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||206-987-5318
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $100.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|