Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship Workshop is organized by CME Science and will be held from Jun 15 - 17, 2019 at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, England, United Kingdom.
Board certified general radiologists and trainees interested in musculoskeletal imaging
• Orthopedic Surgeons
• Radiology fellows in training
• Radiologist Assistants and MRI Technologists
• Practicing physicians in sports medicine and related clinical subspecialties who desire to familiarize themselves with the current role of imaging in the patient evaluation
• Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the musculoskeletal system
A checklist emphasis is used to enable participants to understand the proper approach to cases as well as interpretation pearls.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
Las Vegas, New York, London and Sydney Courses:
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Earn SAM Credit:
Qualified by the American Board of Radiology in meeting the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program. “A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging Using the Stoller Checklist Technique” has been qualified by the American Board of Radiology for 6 SAM credits.
Las Vegas, New York, London and Sydney Courses: This course is approved for up to 16.75 ARRT Category A CME credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to:
• Employ a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labral complex, inferior glenohumeral ligament complex, and capsular structures including the anterior band.
• Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability, microinstability, anterior and posterior instability.
• Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross-sectional tear patterns.
• Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage.
• Utilize a femoroacetabular impingement checklist to distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology.
• Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof.
• Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons, and articular cartilage.
• Describe all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy.
• Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage.
• Explain the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis.
• Develop an elbow checklist with the ability to differentiate epicondylitis from instability patterns
One Day Workshop:
Stoller Mini-Fellowship Workshop will be held on Jun 15, 2019 at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, London, England, United Kingdom.
The Stoller Mini-Fellowship Workshop is a one day workshop course in which Dr. Stoller reviews entire DICOM MRI cases of all six appendicular joints on a workstation projected in front of a small group audience.
Workshop Fee: $995 USD, includes course materials and luncheon.
Las Vegas, New York, London and Sydney Mini-Fellowship Workshop:
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Time: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Speaker: David W. Stoller
|Contact No. :||16504404424
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 995.00|
|Workshop Only Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 995.00|