SRH Essentials for Primary Care is organized by Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) and will be held on Oct 01, 2019 at Haymarket Shopping Centre, Leicester, England, United Kingdom.
Who is this course for:
• Physicians Associates
• Other Healthcare Professionals working in Primary Care
SRH Essentials will provide primary care practitioners with the tools to know what to do when seeing patients needing contraception, STI testing or emergency contraception. On completion of SRH Essentials, practice nurses will have the skills and confidence to assess:
• When their patient is at risk of pregnancy
• What method/s of contraception can be safely offered
• When their patient needs emergency contraception
• What method/s of emergency contraception can be safely offered
• When their patient is at risk of STIs
• What tests to offer and how to manage the consultation
SRH Essentials has been designed to provide a solid foundation for non-sexual and reproductive health specialists who see patients with sexual and reproductive health needs, be they primary care practitioners who have recently moved into the role and who have little or no experience in sexual and reproductive health, or those who have been working in primary care but have only undertaken a small amount of training in this area.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Develop the skills and confidence to consult with patients about their sexual and reproductive healthcare needs
• Recommend an appropriate method of emergency contraception
• Review the COC, POP and injection contraceptive methods
• Carry out sexual health risk assessments
• Identify when patients are at risk of STIs
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|| 020 7724 567
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||GBP £120.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|