Specialist course II is organized by Aesculap Academy GmbH and will be held from Sep 09 - Jan 24, 2020 at Aesculap Academy GmbH, Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
OP / nursing / medical assistant
Based on the basic knowledge in the technical course I, the already mediated contents are deepened and extended, among other things in the areas of legal bases, finance and accounting, special processing methods for medical devices, personnel management / instruction methods and management of the organizational structures and processes in the AEMP. Thus, this course is aimed at AEMP employees with extended tasks and responsibilities, eg as shift or team leader. The activity title "Technical sterilization assistant with extended task" according to the guidelines of the DGSV eV is acquired.
• Structural and technical fundamentals, medical / industrial engineering
• Hygiene and Infectiology
• Occupational safety, health protection
• Laws and standards for the reprocessing of medical devices
• Insights into the finance and accounting of Healthcare facilities
• Personnel assignment / roster design
• communication and conflict management
• Special instrument science and reprocessing methods
• special questions of cleaning and disinfection, Water treatment, validation of the RDGs
• Specific issues of sterilization procedures, validation
• quality management
• Guidance, promotion, assessment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|| +49 7461 95-1015
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Participation Fee||23 Jan,2020||EUR 1100.00|