Spanish & Cultural CME/CNE Course is organized by Hospitalito Atitlan and will be held from Jul 28 - Aug 03, 2019 at Hospitalito Atitlán, Santiago Atitlan, Sololá, Guatemala.
The course is perfect for doctors, nurses and physician assistants who have mastered basic Spanish communication and would like to immerse themselves in the language in a Maya culture setting.
Designation of Credit:
Physicians: Penn Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: The program will award 26 contact hours.
Physicians Assistants: AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. PAs may receive a maximum of 26 Category 1 credits for completing this activity.
Enhance professional Spanish skills in a community hospital setting
• Taking medical histories.
• Identifying chief complaints.
• Conducting physical examinations.
• Attending morning reports.
• Communicating with specialist.
• Small classes (Six doctors per session).
• One-on-one instruction with experienced local Spanish language teachers.
• Rotating lectures by Hospitalito faculty.
• Introduction to the modern indigenous Maya city Santiago Atitlán.
• Tour of cottage industry weavers under the auspices of the ’13 Batz’ (thirteen threads) a Maya Weavers Cooperative.
• Introduction to local Maya Culture via a walking tour of the village.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||804-867-7102
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $1295.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|