South America Cruise on Regent: Updates in Medicine, Dentistry & Women's Health is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Jan 20 - Feb 01, 2019 at Regent Seven Seas Explorer, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CE Hours.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Healthcare practitioners are currently faced with the challenges of both treating and preventing the everincreasing incidence of chronic diseases in the US population. The need to adapt best practice models in the context of emerging healthcare reforms impacting patient are delivery and access to care Is an important issue for all healthcare practitioners. PES is fortunate to have dental and medical practitioners representing a variety of specialties participating in the CMFJCE sessions. PFS understands the importance of offering inter-professional healthcare education, allowing colleagues to gain cross-specialty perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease.
• Community Healthcare Systems in South America
• Progress & Challenges in Health Reform
• Health. Nutrition & the Impact of Population Change
• Top Public Health Challenges & Conquests
• Updates in Dentistry
• Aging and Dental Health
• Quality Patient Outcomes/Quality of Life Issues
• Travel Medicine Updates: Vaccines
Our goal is to provide unparalleled ChlEJCE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate &lunation desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences. friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct education./ healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Allow medical healthcare professionals to compare and contrast current best practices in medicalffiealthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes In their own professional setting
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 450.00|