Society for Clinical Trials (SCT) 40th Annual Meeting is organized by Society for Clinical Trials (SCT) and will be held from May 19 - 22, 2019 at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The Annual Meeting of the Society for Clinical Trials is a multidisciplinary program with broad participation. The Meeting brings together the clinical trials community from academia, the pharmaceutical and device industries, government agencies, medical groups and centers and clinical research entities.
• Plenary sessions, simultaneous workshops and contributed presentations in presentations and posters.
• Pre-meeting workshop courses by leaders in the field.
• Annual Student Scholarship Competition.
• Exhibits from vendors showcasing publications, technology and other resources for clinical trials.
• Discussions of timely issues and research experiences among colleagues in the field of clinical trials.
• National/International travel opportunities.
• Presentation of the 2018 Trial of the Year Award.
• Presentation of the SCT Class of 2019 Fellows.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||215.320.3878
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|