Skin Resurfacing is organized by American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) and will be held on Jan 01, 2020.
Conferences Objective :
• Properly select the ideal patient candidate for skin resurfacing.
• Properly evaluate, pre-treat, and postoperatively manage the patient following skin resurfacing.
• Identify and manage complications early.
• Formulate a treatment plan based on depth of desired resurfacing.
• Properly plan on combining resurfacing with other surgical procedures safely.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.