Skin Microbiome Congress is organized by Kisaco Research and will be held from May 29 - 30, 2019 at Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Multinational Beauty & Personal Care Companies, Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies, Skincare Brands & Biotechnology Companies, Formulators, Ingredients Suppliers & Packaging, Manufacturers, Sequencing Companies & Solution Providers.
Discover the potential of prebiotic, probiotic and postbiotic products being developed to protect and promote a healthy microbiome and ultimately combat dermatological conditions from acne and eczema to dandruff and skin allergies. Take advantage of:
• Effective Networking - Pre-schedule private meetings with any individual or company onsite using the online meeting scheduler application
• Cutting Edge Research - Discover the latest advancement in therapeutic & cosmetic products containing live bacteria, bacterial extracts, or active ingredients to promote & protect the skins microbiome
• Consumer Trends - Understand how consumers trends towards natural, organic products and active beauty are shaping the evolution of products adapted to the skin microbiome
• Clinical Trials - Explore how to design an effective clinical trial & translate research into clinically & commercially viable therapeutics
• Competitive Edge - Determine how to differentiate your product line & seize this market opportunity, gaining market share with scientifically backed products
• Regulation - Understand the different paths to market & regulatory considerations necessary to launch a cosmetic or therapeutic product
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 3696 2922
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|