Selected Topics in Neurology: 2019 Update is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Apr 20 - 27, 2019 at Celebrity Equinox, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Family Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
14 Contact Hours and Up to 14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
○ Developing a plan to address PAIN: addressing headache, facial pain, chronic pain with a focus on non-opiate interventions.
○ Medications used in the management of pain.
○ General overview - Safety, Black Box Warnings, and Risks (i.e., cardiovascular risks with NSAIDS, when daily aspirin is appropriate for primary prevention, and reducing unnecessary use).
○ Opiates and FDA prescribing alerts with benzodiazepines.
• Movement Disorders:
○ Movement disorders: diagnosing and managing.
○ Parkinson's Disease medication overview; new antipsychotics used to treat PD psychosis medication induced movement disorders and antipsychotic drug update.
• Sleep disorders:
○ Diagnosing sleep disorders and current guidelines for intervention.
○ Medication overview for sleep medications.
○ Managing epilepsy.
○ Neurologic side effects of commonly prescribed anticonvulsant medications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||19 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||19 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others||19 Apr,2019||USD 495.00|