Selected Topics in Geriatrics and Nephrology Conference is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from May 19 - 26, 2019 at Holland America's Oosterdam, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives :
Providing care to older patients can be challenging and complex. The goals of this activity are to help you recognize and treat common geriatric conditions like dementia, delirium, depression, and incontinence; identify physical findings to sort out normal from abnormal; help patients (and yourself) "stay sharp" despite aging, utilize "de-prescribing" to lessen drug interactions and improve compliance; implement new adult immunization guidelines; and enable patients to lessen fall risk.
The purpose of the nephrology lectures is to equip the attendees with the necessary clinical skills and strategies to identify, evaluate and manage either individually or as part of an interprofessional team, common clinical problems in Nephrology to overall improve patient care.
• Urinalysis - A Window into the Body
• Understanding Diuretics
• Acute Kidney Injury
• Poisonings in Nephrology
• Disorders of Water Balance
• Renovascular Hypertension
• Chronic kidney Disease - A Call to Action
• Dementia vs. Depression (diagnosis/management)
• Delirium (Prevention, diagnosis, and management)
• Wet and Worried: How you can help Patients with Urinary Incontinence
• Geriatric Physical Assessment: What is Normal and What is Not
• Successful Aging-How to Stay Sharp and Fit as the Birthdays fly by
• Polypharmacy: More is not Better
• Preventative Care for Older Patients: Get your shots and don't fall!
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||18 May,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||18 May,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||18 May,2019||USD 495.00|