Selected Topics in Emergency Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from May 02 - 12, 2019 at Celebrity Constellation, Civitavecchia, Lazio, Italy.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14.0 Contact Hours
4 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
Conference Objectives are :
• Male urological emergencies.
• CNS infections.
• Abdominal pain and trauma.
• Airway management.
• Resuscitation update.
• ENT emergencies.
• Management of alcohol withdrawal.
○ Familiarity with alternate techniques for managing alcohol withdrawal.
• Management of opioid withdrawal.
○ Access techniques for managing the patient with opioid withdrawal.
• Pulmonary embolism.
○ Integrate options for the evaluation, risk stratification, and management of pulmonary embolism.
○ Utilize sound principles and guidelines on stabilizing patients with asthma and COPD.
• ACS update.
○ Identify techniques for the management of acute coronary syndromes.
• Surviving your deposition.
○ Learn advanced concepts in preparing for deposition.
• Cerebral ischemic disease.
○ Incorporate new evidence in the management of acute stroke and ischemia.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||01 May,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||01 May,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others||01 May,2019||USD 495.00|