Sclerotherapy Training Courses for Physicians and Nurses is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Mar 01, 2019 at The Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Attendees of the Sclerotherapy workshops with Empire Medical Training will receive thorough instruction in all areas of Sclerotherapy and includes the latest and most common injection techniques, medical protocols, and sclerosing detergents (i.e. Asclera, STS, Chromated Glycerin).
During our Sclerotherapy training program we spend quite a bit of time teaching you the "Pearls" of Sclerotherapy. Learning to perfect your techniques in sclerotherapy requires more than just a thorough understanding of how to perform these techniques but also hands-on training. A significant portion of the training involves practicing injection techniques on "live patients" so that you feel comfortable when leaving the program. These "Pearls" are also part of our video series demonstrating the procedures and are the result of years of experience in aesthetics and providing this information to you which is imperative to your sclerotherapy training.
Improved techniques, new, safer sclerosing agents, and high patient demand for in-office aesthetic procedures makes Sclerotherapy Training for nurses and physicians a must for any physician practice wishing to expand their services. Over 80 million Americans suffer with unsightly venous disease and the vast majority (75%) of these is cosmetic in nature which you will understand and be able to treat after completing our training. Visible veins give the impression of age and poor health and though many people wish to receive treatment, they are unaware of the safety, effectiveness, and lack of discomfort associated with newer sclerotherapy methods. Sclerotherapy by injection uses small amounts of detergent solutions to irritate the vein walls and achieve ultimate closure of the unwanted vein.
By attending the Sclerotherapy & Laser Solutions Training you will learn to effectively integrate and safely administer sclerotherapy into your medical practice, which will benefit patients from both a medical and cosmetic perspective. Learning to perform sclerotherapy provides an effective way to help patients, while adding another significant income to your practice through these cash basis procedures.
Course Objectives are:
• Learn to thoroughly evaluate the potential patient with aesthetic and/or medical requests.
• Understand the FDA Approved medicines for the sclerosing of both reticular veins and telangiectasias.
• Become proficient in aesthetic Sclerotherapy techniques- needle and laser light solutions available.
• Gain the technical skills to perform the various Sclerotherapy procedures through Hands-On training.
• Learn the medical protocols to treat reflux in leg veins using injection sclerotherapy, and the various laser options and/or intense pulsed light therapies used for facial veins and leg veins.
• Understand when to perform specific diagnostic studies and the importance of ultrasound, vein mapping, and other non-invasive studies as it relates to patients indicated with venous insufficiency or incompetence.
• Learn the importance of post-treatment compression for the destruction of reticular veins as well as patient comfort.
• Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth through patient referrals, website marketing opportunities, and marketing to your present patient base.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Sclerotherapy for Physicians and Nurses Conference fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 1499.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Sclerotherapy for Physicians and Nurses Early fee||30 Dec,2018||USD 1249.00|