Sclerotherapy Training Courses for Physicians and Nurses is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Jan 18, 2019 at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Attendees of the Sclerotherapy workshops with Empire Medical Training will receive thorough instruction in all areas of Sclerotherapy and includes the latest and most common injection techniques, medical protocols, and sclerosing detergents (i.e. Asclera, STS, Chromated Glycerin).
During our Sclerotherapy training program we spend quite a bit of time teaching you the "Pearls" of Sclerotherapy. Learning to perfect your techniques in sclerotherapy requires more than just a thorough understanding of how to perform these techniques but also hands-on training. A significant portion of the training involves practicing injection techniques on "live patients" so that you feel comfortable when leaving the program. These "Pearls" are also part of our video series demonstrating the procedures and are the result of years of experience in aesthetics and providing this information to you which is imperative to your sclerotherapy training.
The technological improvements to musculoskeletal transducers for ultrasound now allow for better imaging resolution where even peripheral nerves and their adjacent structures can now be clearly visualized. Ultrasound is a viable alternative to traditional "fluoroscopy" for pain management and allows for increased reimbursement as well. The improved technique coupled with the increased reimbursement makes Ultrasound Guided Injection Procedures attractive to any physician practice treating pain related conditions. A portion of the program will include the expandability of the newer ultrasound technologies, software, and practical uses for ultrasound within your practice.
By attending the Sclerotherapy & Laser Solutions Training you will learn to effectively integrate and safely administer sclerotherapy into your medical practice, which will benefit patients from both a medical and cosmetic perspective. Learning to perform sclerotherapy provides an effective way to help patients, while adding another significant income to your practice through these cash basis procedures.
Course Objectives are:
• Learn to thoroughly evaluate the potential patient with aesthetic and/or medical requests.
• Understand the FDA Approved medicines for the sclerosing of both reticular veins and telangiectasias.
• Become proficient in aesthetic Sclerotherapy techniques- needle and laser light solutions available.
• Gain the technical skills to perform the various Sclerotherapy procedures through Hands-On training.
• Learn the medical protocols to treat reflux in leg veins using injection sclerotherapy, and the various laser options and/or intense pulsed light therapies used for facial veins and leg veins.
• Understand when to perform specific diagnostic studies and the importance of ultrasound, vein mapping, and other non-invasive studies as it relates to patients indicated with venous insufficiency or incompetence.
• Learn the importance of post-treatment compression for the destruction of reticular veins as well as patient comfort.
• Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth through patient referrals, website marketing opportunities, and marketing to your present patient base.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Sclerotherapy for Physicians and Nurses Early fee||20 Nov,2018||USD 1249.00|
|Sclerotherapy for Physicians and Nurses conference fee||17 Jan,2019||USD 1499.00|