2019 Saudi Laboratory and Diagnostics Congress is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Oct 13 - 15, 2019 at Le Meridien Jeddah, Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Who Should Attend
• Laboratory Directors
• Laboratory Supervisors
• Laboratory Technologists
• Laboratory Technicians
• Quality Officers
• Clinical Chemists
• Blood bank Healthcare Professionals
• Blood bank Healthcare Technicians
• Transfusion Nurses
This Congress will gather experts in the field of clinical laboratory and diagnostics and will discuss latest advancements and international guidelines regarding key issues such as efficient lab management tools, quality indicators and guidelines, total lab automation and its impact on efficiency and patient safety, the fundamental role of effective diagnostic tools in blood banks, managing a successful Point of Care Testing Unit, and hot topics in clinical diagnostics. You will have the chance to meet and connect with the leading local, regional and international experts, such as laboratory directors, technology experts, quality professionals, biologists, pathologists, chemists, technologists and other health allied professionals.
Benefits of Attending
• Hear top regional and international experts discussing the global advances in laboratory medicine
• Receive the latest updates regarding common laboratory and diagnostics tools
• Review the best strategies for the diagnosis of diseases
• Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
• Network, meet and build relationships with peers in the field of laboratory and diagnostics practice to exchange knowledge
• Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing medical professionals in the laboratory.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+971 4 361 9616
September 13, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|None Members Physicians Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 700.00|
|None Members Technicians Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 500.00|
|None Members Students Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 300.00|
|One Workshop Day None Members Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 300.00|
|SSCLS Members Physicians Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 600.00|
|SSCLS Members Technicians Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 400.00|
|One Workshop Day SSCLS Members Fee||12 Oct,2019||SAR 250.00|