Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: Treatments to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 04, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis-Dwtn-Union Stn, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 10 CECs / 6.0 CE hours / 6.0 contact hours or .6 CEUs.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Massage Therapists
• Athletic Trainers
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
• Exercise Physiologists
• Personal Trainers
Our work with lower back pain can give clients their lives back, allowing them to once again enjoy the things that debilitating pain had taken from them.
But sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), the source of pain for one out of three clients with back pain, can mimic numerous back and hip dysfunctions frustrating your ability to identify the root of your client’s problem. Ultimately, you can find yourself going down the wrong treatment path, leaving you feeling defeated and worried that your client will face surgery that you could have helped them avoid.
Feel your confidence grow and your skills sharpen as you gain new, evidence-based strategies to stop your clients’ pain in as little as 4-6 sessions. Identify SIJD the first time by using special assessment tests and measures, so you can address the pain and restore function quicker. Utilizing case studies and demonstration lab time, you walk away from this workshop immediately ready to confidently tackle low back pain in your clients.
• Categorize the signs and symptoms of SIJD with specialized tests and measures.
• Restate what muscles should be activated and inhibited to improve function.
• Evaluate the anatomy and biomechanics related to SIJD, including asymmetrical and symmetrical postural patters, as well as the relationship between faulty respiration, posture, motor control, and SIJD.
• Analyze conservative interventions used to manage clients with SIJD by reviewing evidence-based research, case series, and a randomized control trial.
• Demonstrate therapeutic exercises that address asymmetries/pathomechanics postural patterns.
• Create a rehab program that addresses right, left, or bilateral SIJD.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||14 Nov,2019||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration - Conference Fee||03 Dec,2019||USD 239.99|
|2 plus Group Rate per Person Fee||03 Dec,2019||USD 219.99|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news