Rural Emergency Skills Training (REST) is organized by Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2019 at Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Total contact hours: 20.00
• 10 ALS
• 30 PRPD
30 Emergency Medicine
1 Anaesthetics (Emergency Response)
This two-day emergency medicine course covers many of the common emergencies in rural practice that are relevant to the pre-hospital, small rural hospital and private rural practice environment.
The Rural Emergency Skills Training (REST) program is conducted by trained emergency medicine instructors experienced in rural general practice.
• Improve participants’ knowledge and confidence of emergency presentations.
• To enhance specific skills related to the initial assessment and stabilization of emergency presentations.
• Learn manual skills applicable to the management of emergency presentations.
• Rehearse the critical thinking required for the structured approach to the critically ill or injured patient.
• Bring about a change in their attitude and approach to emergency presentations in their practice.
• Identify ways that they can continue to practice and prepare for future emergency presentations.
• To generate confidence in the use of principles and skills in emergency care by use of simulation scenarios.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1800 223 226|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Registration Fee||08 Nov,2019||AUD 3545.00|
|Member - Registration Fee||09 Nov,2019||AUD 3195.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news