Respiratory Nursing Seminar is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Aug 29 - 30, 2019 at Lakes Hotel, West Lakes, South Australia, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is relevant to all nurses who care for people with respiratory disease. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 CPD Hours.
Dyspnoea can be distressing for the person and respiratory failure is frightening. Respiratory disease is prevalent in our society and most nurses will care for people with lung problems or respiratory. Attend this program and get up to date on:
• Key anatomy, physiology and principles relating to the respiratory system
• Skills to assess people with respiratory issues
• Current nursing management of:
○ acute respiratory failure
○ asthma and COPD
○ respiratory tract infections
○ pneumothorax and lung trauma
• Acute oxygen therapy: A New paradigm (Swim between the flags)
• Effective use of inhaled therapy: inhaler device technique & enabling adherence
• Basic interpretation of ABGs and CXRs
Need for Program:
Respiratory symptoms are common and nearly a third of Australians live with a chronic respiratory condition. In 2011, more than half a million deaths were related to COPD alone. Most nurses will care for people with these conditions and effective evidence-based management can change the course of their recovery, symptom impact, quality of life and even survival.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this seminar is to enable you to apply evidence-based knowledge and skills to your nursing practice with people with respiratory disease.
• Conduct a comprehensive respiratory assessment based on knowledge of anatomy and physiology
• Differentiate between a range of common acute and chronic respiratory signs and symptoms
• Translate evidence-based management principles to nursing interventions of common respiratory illness
• Alleviate respiratory distress by direct interventions and providing education to enable self-management
|Contact No. :||1300 287 633
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||28 Aug,2019||AUD 540.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||28 Aug,2019||AUD 410.00|