Respiration in Anesthesia and in Intensive Care from Airway Management to Cellular Respiration
Respiration in Anesthesia and in Intensive Care from Airway Management to Cellular Respiration is organized by Research Institute Against Digestive Cancer / Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l'Appareil Digestif (IRCAD) and will be held from Dec 02 - 03, 2019 at Hotel Les Haras, Strasbourg, Grand Est, France. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CME Credits.
• To provide extensive information concerning the various aspects of respiration in anesthesia and intensive care
• To cover technical and pathophysiological topics
• To allow participants to closely interact with worldrenowned experts
• To present new technologies on living animal models
• To allow for training with new devices related to respiration
• To train on mannequins and computer simulation software
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+33 3 88 11 90 59
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €650.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|