Reimbursement & Coding Seminar For Cardiology is organized by McVey Associates, Inc and will be held on Feb 08, 2019 at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport, San Francisco, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 C.E.U 's.
• The most current ICD & CPT coding instruction Strategies to assist correct coding, reimbursement and compliance.
• Learn Cardiology coding techniques that work.
• Advanced Cardiology coding techniques that ease paperwork.
• Handle special Cardiology situations.
Learn How to:
Your Special Cardiology Situations
• PM and ICD Device checks and compliance.
• FFR, iFR and chemical stress procedures of right heart during heart cath procedures.
• Thrombectomy coding with Cath procedures.
• Hospital E/M coding with professional procedures same date - dealing with denials.
• SNF patients coming in for OV's, how to bill?
• New revenue opportunities for Cardiology Practices. Billing for Moderate Sedation with procedures.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Fee||07 Feb,2019||USD 310.00|
|Multiple Attendee Discount Fee (More than 1)||07 Feb,2019||USD 285.00|