REaSoN 2019: 25th Anniversary REaSoN Neonatal Meeting is organized by CFS Events Ltd and will be held from Jun 30 - Jul 02, 2019 at Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry, England, United Kingdom.
REaSoN has evolved over a quarter of a century as a prestigious and educationally rewarding annual conference for doctors, nurses, ANNPs, nurse educators and others with a shared interest in all aspects of neonatology. The meeting provides dedicated sessions that cover current research evidence, quality improvement, nursing hot topics, ethics, and frontier science. Leading UK and International speakers are attracted and lively debate encouraged.
With relaxed informality, a voice for all attendees and the chance to join in the Silver Anniversary dinner and dance, what reason could you have for not attending REaSoN 2019?
• Quality session: Golden Hour and implementing 10 different interventions around birth to improve outcomes
• History of Neonatology – 25 years
• Should we be doing routine cerebral function monitoring on extremely preterm babies?
• Advances in servo-controlled oxygen delivery
• Neonatal Transport Service
• Documentation during neonatal resuscitation – audit and QI for communication with the MDT
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1438 751519
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Whole Conference Fee||29 Jun,2019||GBP 474.00|
|Doctor - Both days with no accommodation Fee||29 Jun,2019||GBP 456.00|
|Doctor - Single Day Fee||29 Jun,2019||GBP 252.00|
|Nurses and Other Healthcare Professionals - Whole Conference Fee||29 Jun,2019||GBP 360.00|
|Nurses and Other HCP’s - Both days with no accommodation Fee||29 Jun,2019||GBP 330.00|
|Nurses and Other Healthcare Professionals - Single Day Fee||29 Jun,2019||GBP 192.00|