RCPsych Leadership & Management Fellow Scheme 2019/20 is organized by Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPSYCH) and will be held from Sep 09, 2019 - Jun 08, 2020 at Royal College Of Psychiatrists, London, England, United Kingdom.
The Leadership and Management Fellow Scheme will support the formation of a national network of emerging medical leaders and combines a bespoke, high impact leadership development training programme with an apprenticeship model. Fellows proactively engage in local leadership projects and are mentored by senior medical leaders within their organizations.
Occurring in-programme and utilizing special interest time over a 12 month period, the scheme is inclusive and open to all higher specialty trainees in any psychiatric sub-specialty. Fellows will be better equipped to lead their teams and better prepared and encouraged to pursue more advanced leadership roles in the future.
Day 1: 9 September 2019 The Evolving Leader
Day 2: 10 September 2019 Leading Teams
Day 3: 2 December 2019 Leadership Projects
Day 4: 10 February 2020 Systemic Leadership (1)
Day 5: 11 February 2020 Systemic Leadership (2)
Day 6: 27 April 2020 Group Supervision
Day 7: 8 June 2020 Celebrating Success and Looking Forward.
• Designed specifically for psychiatrists
• Expert and inspirational speakers from a diversity of backgrounds
• Experiential workshops to raise self-awareness
• Content shaped by Fellows reflecting your unique needs
• Dedicated support to help you rethink and refocus your evolution as a leader
• Develop a personalised portfolio of learning resources
• An ideal platform for future leadership roles
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||020 7235 2351
020 7977 6655
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|