Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Course is organized by Barkley & Associates, Inc. and will be held from May 16 - 17, 2019 at Miami Airport Marriott, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Continuing Education Credit:
The course is approved for 19 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 6.75 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
• Assessment of Acute and Chronic Illness
• Diagnosis and Clinical Management for Adults
• Diagnosis and Clinical Management for Children
• Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
• Nurse Practitioner/Patient Relationship and Professional Role/Policy
• Psychiatric/Mental Health Issues and Disorders
• Psychobiology and Psychopharmacology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||323.656.1606
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||01 May,2019||USD 569.00|
|Final Fee||15 May,2019||USD 619.00|