Prosthetically Driven Implant Dentistry: Practical Techniques from A to Z is organized by University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and will be held on Jul 26, 2019 at The Henry, Autograph Collection, Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 7 CEUs.
This course will demonstrate practical step-by-step protocol in ideal implant surgical placement and various designs and treatment plans for prosthetic reconstruction. The attendee will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the benefits of implant dentistry to their patients.
At the completion of the course participants will be able to:
• Learn diagnosing and treatment planning from single unit cases to full arch reconstruction
• Virtual planning for dental implants
• Proper bone preparation for implant placement including discussion of extraction and grafting techniques
• Consideration for anterior implant placement, what are the rules?
• Illustrate custom abutment techniques
• Describe the use of CBCT analysis in diagnosing and guided surgical protocol
• Describe implant over dentures, bridges and hybrid designs
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||313-494-6694
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 375.00|
|Allied Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 275.00|
|Detroit Mercy Alumni: Dentists Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 337.50|
|Detroit Mercy Alumni: Allied Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 247.50|