Prostate MR Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Jun 20 - 21, 2019 at ACR Education Center, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
Earn up to 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 22 SAM Credits
This 100-case, two-day course is designed to provide practicing radiologists with intense training in the interpretation of multiparametric prostate MRI (mpMRI) and the use of Prostate Imaging - Reporting and Data System version 2 (PI-RADS v2) for standardized communication of imaging findings.
Participants will develop their interpretative skills at individual workstations by review of prostate mpMRI cases with pathology correlation. A series of didactic lectures and workshop on MR-guided prostate biopsy techniques will complement the training session with focus on imaging techniques optimization.
Program and Learning Objectives:
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Apply the principles of PI-RADS v2 and the scoring system during the interpretation of mpMRI of the prostate
• Report imaging findings using the standardized format
• Optimize prostate imaging protocols using the mpMRI principles to achieve the best diagnostic performance
• Provide guidance for targeted biopsies of the prostate
• Develop multidisciplinary collaborations and establish a quality assurance program for prostate imaging
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||703-648-8900
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nonmember Price||19 Jun,2019||USD 4500.00|
|Member Price||19 Jun,2019||USD 3000.00|