ACLS Renewal (1 day course) by VCU (May 31, 2019)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Renewal (1 day course) is organized by Virginia CommonWealth University (VCU) Center for Trauma and Critical Care Education (CTCCE) and will be held on May 31, 2019 at CTCCE - Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America.
Who is this course for?
• The ACLS Provider course is intended for those who need to complete initial certification or have let their certification lapse and have been expired past the recommended renewal period (six months past expiration date).
• The Renewal course is a one-day course for those who are current or within six months of their expiration date.
The American Heart Association's (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS) has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardic arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
• The course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation.
• Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(804) 828-4204
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO/DDS Fee||29 May,2019||USD 160.00|
|NP/PA/CRNA Fee||29 May,2019||USD 150.00|
|RN/LPN/Student Fee||29 May,2019||USD 145.00|
|EMS(non-VA) Fee||29 May,2019||USD 130.00|
|EMS(VA) Fee||29 May,2019||USD 70.00|
|RT Fee||29 May,2019||USD 125.00|