Principles of Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty is organized by AO Foundation and will be held from Oct 19 - 20, 2019 at Zhengzhou, Henan, China.
This course is targeted at newly certified orthopedic surgeons and advanced orthopedic surgical trainees
This course is modular in structure and highly interactive. Short, evidence-based lectures cover the key information required. Moderated case discussions in small groups will expand on each topic and help participants to develop decision-making and surgical management skills. Participants will practice templating and have the opportunity to share their experience with peers and international faculty. All factors related to achieving the best possible outcomes in primary arthroplasty will be covered.
At the end of the event, the participants will be able to:
• Describe a systematic assessment including clinical evaluation
• Identify patient's reconstructive surgery needs
• Adopt a patient-centered approach
• Anticipate, recognize, and stratify potential complications
• Describe and discuss safe and effective procedures for primary arthroplasty
• Discuss the management of early and late problems or complications
• Communicate and facilitate a multidisciplinary team-based approach
• Apply best practice to optimize and document patient outcomes
|Contact No. :||
+41 81 414 21 1?1
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|