Primitive Reflex Essentials Foundations for Clinical Neuroplasticity is organized by Cardinal Capers / KidsBainTree and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2019 at Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan PM&R, Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CEUs or 1.4 credit hrs.
• In this 2-day expanded workshop, you will discover
• Easy ways to improve your clients’ brain growth and connection
• Understand the latest Neuroplastic principles in a clinical setting
• Where to start in your Clinical Reflex Integration program and why!
• Walk out with hands on skills
• list 4 of the principles of creating safety before intervening after experiencing them
• memorize the 2 basic tenants of neuroplasticity by Hebb and Merzenich
• Explain 2 ways these tenants apply to clinical practice
• Discuss the role of the physical brain per Daniel Wolpert.
• list 3 reasons for a “noisy brain” per Norman Doidge with Maxine’s addition
• List the 4 stages of embryology that are emulated in movement
• Perform a return demo of the of evaluation of these 4 stages and explain the 5th component evaluated.
• Explain the significance of sensory in / motor out in terms of neurological development and head movement
• Discuss the role of Body Schema development in relation to motor function
• Perform a return demo of the body brain mapping protocol with upgrading principles
• List 3 functions each of brain stem, cerebellum and basal ganglia that impact motor development
• Explain the developmental stages of the brain in terms of motor milestones and influence on function
• Return demo the Brunnstrom Process for establishing motor control as applied to developing brainstem, cerebellum and basal ganglia function
• Describe how this connectivity fits into the Haller method of influencing Neuroplasticity
• Discuss 2 ways in which neural net development is a crucial 1st step for reflex integration and the creation of choice of response in relation to every life engagement
• List 2 ways that neural net formation as a foundational therapeutic intervention circumvents splinter skill development.
• Describe the basic concepts of a stress profile and how this affects neural function and determine the beginning of your own stress profile.
Early Bird Price is $450 and the $45 will be credited to your account if you enter the discount code: FCNDM19 (exp 9/27/2019). You are required to pay the non refundable $150 registration fee to hold a spot
|Contact No. :||+1-970-818-8768|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Foundations class - 2 days - Early Registration Fee||27 Sep,2019||USD 450.00|
|Foundations class - 2 days - Regular Registration Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 495.00|
|FCN/RMT combo students - Repeat - Registration Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 395.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news