Primary Care Update: Rheumatology, Musculoskeletal and Endocrinology is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Feb 21 - 23, 2019 at Now Larimar Resort, Punta Cana, La Altagracia, Dominican Republic.
The target audience for this medical event is all Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Primary Care Rheumatology, Musculoskeletal, and Endocrinology issues. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This conference is designed to provide primary care practitioners with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered in Primary Care Rheumatology, Musculoskeletal, and Endocrinology issues, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic interactive lectures and case-based studies. Our national speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Primary Care Rheumatology, Musculoskeletal, and Endocrinology issues, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
Conference Topics and Objectives :
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Lyme Disease and Other Topics in Rheumatology
• Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies
• Clinical Approach to Rheumatic Diseases
• Laboratory and Radiology in Rheumatic Diseases
• Rheumatoid Arthritis: Clinical Aspects and Treatment
• Crystalline Arthropathies
• Interactive Case Presentations
• Obesity: Introduction, Etiologies, Lifestyle Modifications
• Obesity: Pharmalogical and Surgical Treatments
• Case Base Studies – Obesity
• Case Base Studies – Diabetes Management
• Diabetes 1 and 2
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1 888 533 9031,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $875.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $775.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|