A-Cross Medicine Reviews Course is organized by A-Cross Medicine Reviews and will be held from Jul 04 - 07, 2019 at Lion Square Lodge at the Gondola, Vail, Colorado, United States of America.
CME Information :
This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and is jointly-provided with Tulane University Health Sciences Center.
11 total hours are available for the Vail Summer course.
This program is designed to increase attendee knowledge and competence in a variety of primary care topics. These include hypertension, lipid management, common ENT problems, ethical dilemmas, and current diabetes management. All topics presented will utilize evidence-based guidelines from the literature.
Statement of Need:
Common primary care issues are being updated continually by specialty and government agencies. It is difficult for the primary care physician to stay abreast of all the current new guidelines and recommendations. Physicians and other medical providers are in need of streamlined approaches to common primary care issues.
The overall goals of the conference are to impact the diagnostic and treatment of patients seen in primary care practices.
Course Objectives for 2019 Course in July Summer Vail:
• Review the most recent hypertension guidelines
• Critique and implement the current heart failure guidelines
• Evaluate current treatment guidelines for Geriatric patients
• Manage patients who present with skin and soft tissue infections
• Review the current evidence-based guidelines for cancer screening, including the new conflicting lung and prostate cancer recommendations
• Discuss the management and treatment of COPD
• Review the latest guidelines on the management of hyperlipidemias
• Critique and Implement the current Depression guidelines
• Recognize the differential diagnosis for colds, strept throat, and other ENT disorders
• Evaluate the current diagnostic tools and therapies for diarrhea
• Understand the recent changes in adult immunizations especially for PCV13 and the new Shingles vaccine
Predicted Outcomes for Courses in 2019
Predicted changes in practice as a result of participating in this activity include the ability to:
• Better manage my patients with hypertension
• Implement the latest treatment guidelines for hyperlipidemias
• Increase my competence in treating COPD.
• Develop a plan to better educate my patients on the current cancer screening guidelines.
• Develop a better plan for assessing and treating skin and soft tissue infections
|Contact No. :||1-855-722-7677
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians - Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 750.00|
|Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants - Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 550.00|
|Medical Residents or Fellows - Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 300.00|
|Student rate for those attending MD/DO, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant schools - Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 250.00|