Primary Care and Women's Health is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Dec 22 - 29, 2019 at MS Oasis of the Seas, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
14 Contact Hours
• Osteoporosis 101
○ Evaluate the bone density test and offer treatments accordingly
• Osteoporosis 101 Rx
○ Identify the side effects of medications and how we choose them
• Breast imaging - which one do I need to order ?
○ Choose wisely the modality that is needed to best address screening and diagnostic breast imaging
• The obesity epidemic - I can not seem to lose weight
○ Discuss weight loss medications and indications for Bariatric surgery
• Hot flashes, mood swings and aging skin? can you prescribe estrogen for me ?
○ Will analyze the WHI study and the risks associated with prescribing HRT vs. other alternatives
• Physician burnout -and primary care
○ Take better care of them and their colleagues
• Memory loss - real or not?
○ Offer a DD to the patient and family patient with COPD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, and Dentists Fee||21 Dec,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||21 Dec,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||21 Dec,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||21 Dec,2019||USD 495.00|