Pri-Med Dearborn conference 2019 is organized by Pri-Med and will be held from Sep 16 - 17, 2019 at The Henry, Autograph Collection, Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America.
Schedule just two days away from your practice to gain clinical pearls and practical insights that will impact your patients’ quality of life for years to come. Delivered by renowned, expert faculty, Pri-Med educational sessions are driven by the latest clinical guidelines and recommendations that you can implement in your practice the very next day.
Pri-Med Dearborn is developed in partnership with leading faculty from Harvard Medical School, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, and University of Massachusetts Medical School.
This two-day CME/CE conference, exclusively for primary care clinicians, will feature brand-new, cutting edge clinical content. By attending the full program, you can earn up to 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or 13 AANP contact hours of continuing education.
• Cases in Infectious Disease: From Antibiotics to Antivirals and Beyond
• Cases in Treating Chronic Pain: Best Approaches to Opioid and Non-Opioid Management
• Medical Literature Updates: Cardiology Highlights from 2018-2019.
• Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
• Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinician barriers and improve health outcomes for your patients
• Recognize opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(877) 477-4633
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Rate||15 Sep,2019||USD 55.00|
|Onsite Registration Rate||16 Sep,2019||USD 70.00|