Predictable Periodontics is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held on Jun 22, 2019 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 7 CDE Credits.
Many patients are undiagnosed and untreated, which puts them at risk of further periodontal destruction and possible tooth loss due to uncontrolled disease. The good news is that periodontitis can be treated successfully and predictably. Accurate examination, diagnosis, and patient education are the key elements to achieving long-term predictability and success in periodontal therapy.
Participants will learn to evaluate periodontal tissue, differentiate between health and disease, understand and appreciate the importance of patient education, and gain valuable hands-on experience with essential periodontal procedures.
• Histopathology of Periodontitis, and Comprehensive Periodontal Evaluation
• Disease Classification
• Risk Factors for Periodontal Disease
• Systemic Interrelationships
• Patient Education and Biofilm Control
• Non-Surgical Therapy, Scaling and Root Planing
• Periodontal Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
• Faculty Demonstration
• Comprehensive Oral / Periodontal Examination
○ Assessment of Periodontal Health versus Disease
○ Tissue Reading for Clinical Signs of Inflammation
○ Correlating Marginal Bleeding to Oral Hygiene and Disease Status
• Root Instrumentation
• Instrument Sharpening
• Instrument Fulcrum and Positioning
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 310-206-6063
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||22 May,2019||USD 675.00|
|Dentist Conference Fee||21 Jun,2019||USD 750.00|
|RDH/RDA Early Fee||22 May,2019||USD 338.00|
|RDH/RDA Conference Fee||21 Jun,2019||USD 375.00|