Practical Excellence in Restorative Dentistry: Integrating Modern Technology with Proven Results is organized by Ultradent Products, Inc. and will be held on Nov 15, 2019 at Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island, Plainview, New York, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentist and Team Members. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 CE Credits.
In today’s ever-changing economic environment, the dentist must continue to provide quality service to the patient, yet remain profitable. Consistent, predictable, clinical techniques that create quality esthetic and functional dental restorations in a time-efficient manner are of paramount importance for a healthy practice. Effective use of emerging technologies in dentistry will help to differentiate your practice in the marketplace. In this technique-filled seminar, Dr. Lowe will teach you the skills you need to refine your restorations to a level that will help you create consistent quality. New technologies and techniques will be discussed along with how implementation of these technologies can help the bottom line of your practice. A discussion regarding the latest dental materials and delivery modalities will help treatment planning in even the most difficult functional and esthetically challenging cases.
• How some of the latest composite and bioactive restorative materials save time and create excellent clinical results
• How to refine techniques to create perfect master impressions and successfully cement all types of esthetic restorations
• Unique options for ceramic to indirect esthetic restorations in the anterior region
• How to correct tooth misalignment when patients decide conventional orthodontics is not for them
• Efficient composite layering for life-like anterior esthetics
• How to simplify posterior composite placement
• Creative matrix options for direct composite dentistry
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||801.572.4200
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Dentists Early Fee||15 Sep,2019||USD 199.00|
|Team Members Fee||14 Nov,2019||USD 199.00|