Practical Approaches to Quality and Development by Design (QDbD) for Robust Chemical Process is organized by Scientific Update Ltd and will be held from Apr 09 - 11, 2019 at Der Teufelhof Basel, Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.
The target audience for this event is Organic Chemists - working in the pharmaceutical, pigment, agrochemical, explosives or fine chemicals industries, Development and Production Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Analysts.
QDbD is no longer a regulatory initiative; because QDbD is good development, QDbD is an industry initiative supported by regulators.
This course focuses on practical approaches to accelerated QDbD implementation, and it makes practical recommendations for realistic implementation of QDbD elements.
Participants will learn how to prioritize process parameters for screening designs, how to design robust processes using statistical design of experiments (DoE), how to bridge the bench and the commercial design spaces using mixing and scale-up calculations, how to quantify process risk, how to select suitable process analytical technology tools (PAT) and more.
Effective technology transfer to pilot and manufacturing plants is also discussed, including process validation in the QDbD.
Benefits of Attending:
• Prioritize process parameters prior to screening investigations
• Design effective DoE screening matrixes
• Design robust processes and assess key and critical process parameters
• Execute key mixing and scale-up calculations to bridge the bench and the commercial design spaces
• Use an equipment data base for effective technology transfer to pilot and manufacturing plants, and CMO’s
• Estimate process risk
• Make strategic decisions on PAT implementation
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course fee: EUR 2399.0
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1435 873 062
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early fee||15 Jan,2019||EUR 1919.00|
|Conference Fee||08 Apr,2019||EUR 2399.00|
Der Teufelhof Basel
Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland