Practical Advanced TMD Practice- Level 1 is organized by LVI Global and will be held from Sep 15 - 17, 2019 at LVI Main Campus, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.5 CE Credits.
Course Description :
This course is designed to teach the components of the real world TMD evaluation. You will participate in a hands on workshop in which we will also discuss TMD records, comprehensive evaluation, head and neck radiographic evaluation and the OSA/TMD relationship. You will also have the opportunity to help solve advanced problem cases with a live patient demo. We will also be reviewing and discussing difficult cases brought by the participants.
Course Objectives :
• Develop a successful TMD practice.
• Navigate a CBCT.
• Treatment for acute TMJ pain.
Course Topics :
• New GTO science…proof we have a missing link.
• Were you confused about scan 18? Find out why.
• How do you know if your patients are adequately relaxed? A sure fire way without having to take any additional scans.
• Why are many of your patients not getting relaxed from tensing?
• What should you avoid before taking the bite? Avoid compressing the decompressed.
• Beyond the GTO bite℠…What should you do and not do when taking the bite?
• Learn an immediate posture correction technique.
• What is normal and abnormal TMJ function?
CORE I, CORE II, CORE III, CORE IV, LIVE CORE V, LIVE CORE VI
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||888.584.3237
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctor Tuition Fee||14 Sep,2019||USD 3695.00|
|Per Attendee - Team Tuition Fee||14 Sep,2019||USD 795.00|